I love my life, my Savior, my husband, my 4 crazy kids, my friends, my garden, working out, cooking, red wine, mac and cheese, Guiness, Jamie Cullum, shoes, shopping, parties, dancing, acting, late night movies, Disneyland, National Parks, road trips, meeting new people, and pretty much anything that makes me think out of the box and get out of my comfort zone. I think all women need to make themselves a priority, burn their mom jeans, and live life unexpectedly!
- I’m so confused. Is @DundeeMovie really not a movie? I hope so, because as much as I love @chrishemsworth and… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- RT @DavidKHarbour: Internet, listen... I’m a giver. I give and I give. But now I need you. I need 200k retweets to go dance with penguins.… 1 month ago
- RT @Anon_Rockwell: Hey you, Penn Zero is a good show and if you haven't seen it you should change that #pennzero #pzpth https://t.co/0ljNbr… 1 month ago
- Cinderella’s castle is amazing in the daytime, but is even more beautiful at… instagram.com/p/BeJovDunQ0Q/ 1 month ago
- RT @ChrisEvans: EVERYONE should care about this! It benefits no one unless you’re a faceless, mega corporation. NOBODY is asking for it. ht… 2 months ago
February 2018 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28