I love my life, my Savior, my husband, my 4 crazy kids, my friends, my garden, working out, cooking, red wine, mac and cheese, Guiness, Jamie Cullum, shoes, shopping, parties, dancing, acting, late night movies, Disneyland, National Parks, road trips, meeting new people, and pretty much anything that makes me think out of the box and get out of my comfort zone. I think all women need to make themselves a priority, burn their mom jeans, and live life unexpectedly!
- perfect day off = 90 minute massage, shopping @ trader joes, getting caught up w @YoungerTV, and drinking wine 🍷 2 days ago
- Thanks a lot @ChrisEvans. I just ugly cried on the plane watching @GiftedtheMovie. 😭 #iflyalaska @AlaskaAir 3 weeks ago
- It's totally normal to listen to Broadway show tunes after seeing @julianvelard live. #montagueadventures #sanfrancisco #ca #thehotelutah 4 weeks ago
- RT @Anon_Rockwell: Trying my hand at this whole commission thing. RT's are definitely appreciated! https://t.co/7tP5t65T61 1 month ago
- RT @_AlexHirsch: Now this...this is beautiful twitter.com/gavinguidry/st… 1 month ago
September 2017 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30