I love my life, my Savior, my husband, my 4 crazy kids, my friends, my garden, working out, cooking, red wine, mac and cheese, Guiness, Jamie Cullum, shoes, shopping, parties, dancing, acting, late night movies, Disneyland, National Parks, road trips, meeting new people, and pretty much anything that makes me think out of the box and get out of my comfort zone. I think all women need to make themselves a priority, burn their mom jeans, and live life unexpectedly!
- My son’s talent never ceases to amaze me! @Xbox @DisneyAnimation @DWAnimation @DisneyAnimJobs @NintendoAmerica… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @audreyemontague: I just said goodbye to The Boy who I won’t see until august and oooooh my heart 1 month ago
- RT @ChrisEvans: This is what country over party looks like. twitter.com/BillKristol/st… 1 month ago
- Hey @Brettdier, we have a heavy debate in our household. Is your name pronounced deer like “look at that deer!” 🦌 O… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- #lalaland would be so much better if #seb punched the photographer when he told him to bite his lip and look moody. 3 months ago
July 2019 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31