I love my life, my Savior, my husband, my 4 crazy kids, my friends, my garden, working out, cooking, red wine, mac and cheese, Guiness, Jamie Cullum, shoes, shopping, parties, dancing, acting, late night movies, Disneyland, National Parks, road trips, meeting new people, and pretty much anything that makes me think out of the box and get out of my comfort zone. I think all women need to make themselves a priority, burn their mom jeans, and live life unexpectedly!
- #lalaland would be so much better if #seb punched the photographer when he told him to bite his lip and look moody. 2 weeks ago
- Should I change my bio to “the girl who knows everything about Lala Land?” 2 weeks ago
- Maybe one day I’ll be able to watch #lalaland without crying, but that day is not today. 3 weeks ago
- I just realized that the easiest way to define a #millenial is if they can tell the difference between @colesprouse and @dylansprouse. 1 month ago
- RT @ChrisEvans: A VERY cool use of vibranium twitter.com/RepDanCrenshaw… 1 month ago
April 2019 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30