I love my life, my Savior, my husband, my 4 crazy kids, my friends, my garden, working out, cooking, red wine, mac and cheese, Guiness, Jamie Cullum, shoes, shopping, parties, dancing, acting, late night movies, Disneyland, National Parks, road trips, meeting new people, and pretty much anything that makes me think out of the box and get out of my comfort zone. I think all women need to make themselves a priority, burn their mom jeans, and live life unexpectedly!
- RT @dsmontague: Hey @Starbucks: @robynrm17 discovered this in her eggnog latte. Shortly after the barista spilled hot coffee on her at the… 3 days ago
- He survived One-Eyed-Willie and the gates of morder, but he just couldn't out run the demogorgan. #RIPBob @Stranger_Things @SeanAstin 1 week ago
- I already hate this episode. #episode3 #thepollywog #StrangersThings2 @Stranger_Things @strangerwriters 3 weeks ago
- Halloween prep. . . #halloween #pumpkins #pumpkincarving #orange #knives #wealreadyhadoneinjury… instagram.com/p/Ba5QQZunfMO/ 3 weeks ago
- perfect day off = 90 minute massage, shopping @ trader joes, getting caught up w @YoungerTV, and drinking wine 🍷 2 months ago
November 2017 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30